Your time advantage:
- Through the use of two feeding grippers, cycle times for stock length changeovers are reduced to zero.
- Minimal set-up times
- Saw blade replacement in under 1 minute
- Central tensioning on work pieces makes it possible to use saw blades with small diameters resulting in reduced run-out so that accuracy is increased and waste material gets reduced.
- Variable cut speed up to 450 m/min
Your quality advantage:
- High precision and cut quality thanks to high precision positioning
- Excellent protection of the surface thanks to coated tools
- Saw bow feed and work piece travel using servo motors
- HSS, solid carbide or carbide-tipped saw blades available
- Integration with subsequent processes through a handling system that is gentle on work pieces
Your cost advantage:
- Drastic reduction of cut costs through high output and saw blade durability as well as low saw blade costs
- Unlike bundle saws, separating the tubes from the crane load and feeding to the saws is fully automatic in the RASCUT XS